- Thời Hạn: 05/08/2022
- Chức vụ: Internship
- Số lượng: 2
- Kinh nghiệm: 0 yêu cầu
- Bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
- Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Bạn sẽ làm những gì khi tham gia?
We offer a six-month full time internship with compatible allowance and opportunities to attend our HR - Admin training and opportunity to become our official employee.
1- Recruitment Support (30%)
Download and upload resumes
Publish and remove job ads
Perform data entry into relevant system, documentation and filing
Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
Assist with career fairs and community involvement initiatives
2- HR Administration (30%)
Maintain and update physical and digital personnel records, internal HR database by inputting new employee contact information and employment details
Assist with new hire pre-employment duties and onboarding
Assist payroll process by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
Support for expat paperwork related to WP/RC and visa processes
3- Office Support (40%)
Ensure the hygiene of the office by working closely with cleaning service providers
Provide general logistics and departmental support across departments
Liaise with external partners, vendors to source and compare quotations, purchase office supplies for the best combination of quality, price and delivery of materials
Support to coordinate with local authorities, foreign diplomatic organization and agencies for all tasks related to Vietnam entity
Update fixed-asset reports
Assist with all company engagement activities and events as well as coordinate annual employee service awards
Hỗ trợ thu nhập: Trao đổi sau
Những ai có thể tham gia?
- English fluency is a must
- Fresh graduate or 4th-year student majoring in any fields
- Minimum 40 working hours/week, OT working occasionally but being paid upon request
- Sustained passion for Human Resources and Office Management
- Be familiar with using spreadsheets, searching; knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Start-up mentality with a Can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to excellence and self-improvement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and committed with strong team spirit
- Accuracy and attention to details; well-organized
Bạn sẽ nhận lại được gì?
- English speaking multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working time
- Competitive salary and benefits
- English classes/Toastmasters Clubs
- Various training on soft-skills and best practices
- Annual company trips, year end party and periodic team-building activities
Thông tin về công ty
- Tiêu đề ứng tuyển: Họ tên_ Vị trí ứng tuyển
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AdStart Media (www.adstartmedia.com) is a technology-driven company active in digital advertising and mobile payments, well-established and rapidly expanding globally. As an international performance network, we are proud to partner with global brands, publishing houses, media buyers and app developers. We are young, fun, collaborative and very social!
At our core, we are a performance driven culture that believes growth comes from the power of meaningful connections. We value given thoughts and opinions to significantly contribute during a rapid expansion period and do meaningful work.
We are offering an immediate opening for a Human Resources - Administration Intern based in our Ho Chi Minh office. You will be responsible for assisting the HR department with essential, daily administrative tasks such as office operations, data entry, pre-employment support and event arrangement.
Thông Tin Liên Hệ và Ứng tuyển
- Người Liên Hệ: BP tuyển dụng
- Số Điện Thoại: 0813024274
- Địa Chỉ: Số 30 Đường B4, Phường An Lợi Đông, Thành phố Thủ Đức, HCM